In appreciation of their military service, Honda is offering
select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2013 or
2014 model year Honda automobile when they finance or lease through Honda
Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- in active duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines,
National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve), or
- in U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready
Reserve, Selected Reserve), or
- a U.S. Military Veteran within 180 days of separation from active service,
- a U.S. Military Retirees within 180 days of separation from active service,
- a spouse of an individual in a category listed above.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or
active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship
by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES
will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate
can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero
Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through March 31, 2014 unless
terminated earlier by HFS.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or
lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside
the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services.
During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must
notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's
For more information, please visit http://automobiles.honda.com/military-offers.aspx