Welcome to Our Service Department
At RB Honda, your local Honda dealer serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, and
the entire Twin Cities area, our highly qualified technicians are
on-hand to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. We service ALL MAKES/ ALL MODELS from oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
What Happens After I Schedule an Appointment?
Please use our online form to schedule your next service appointment, or call 888-379-0275. We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible. Upon submitting your information we will:
1. Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
2. Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle.
3. Confirm your appointment.
REQUEST A TECH
Let us get to know your car! Just like your doctor, we'll keep track of all your previous visits, maintenance, enhancements etc.
Your technician will know any previous "ache or pain," how it was treated and where to go from there.
Our commitment to training ensures that no one knows Hondas better. Our Request a Tech policy guarantees that no one knows your Honda better.
At RB Honda it's possible to have your technician work on your car from the day you buy it until the day you trade it in.
ROAD TEST WITH YOUR TECH!
We want to fix your car right the first time. When setting up an appointment for noise or drivability issues please allow enough time to go for a road test with one of our factory-trained technicians. Over 90% of the cars that come back for the same repair can be traced back to a misunderstanding of your concern.
For your convenience, RB Honda offers a FREE shuttle service.
The first shuttle leaves at 7:30 AM.
The shuttle leaves every hour on the ½ hour.
To keep on schedule shuttle rides are limited to a 10 mile radius.
We also offer free rides to and from the Mall of America and the Mpls. International Airport.
Please schedule your shuttle ride at time of appointment so you can be on your way quickly.
· 3 years or 36, 000 miles (whichever comes first)
· 5 year rust warranty (rusted from the inside out)
· 5 year 60,000 mile power train warranty
· Emissions warranty - Catalytic Converter and ECM covered for 8 years or 80,000 miles (whichever comes first)
· Tires are covered by the tire manufacturers, not by Honda or at a Honda dealership
· Seatbelts ? Limited 15 years or 150,000 mile Warranty (color match not guaranteed for life of vehicle)
· Battery is covered 100% for the first 36 months.
· Factory Honda Accessories installed by the dealer at or before the time of delivery are covered for 3 years or 36, 000 miles (whichever comes first)
· Parts installed during the warranty period are covered as long as the vehicle is still under the original 3 years or 36, 000 miles (whichever comes first)
· Adjustments are covered for 12 months or 12, 000 miles (whichever comes first). These items are considered maintenance after 12 months or 12,000 miles. Items such as wiper inserts, wheel alignments and tire balances
ITEMS NOT COVERED*
· Paint chips caused by rocks or other outside influences.
· Surface rust
· Maintenance Items
· Damage or Problems caused by abuse or lack of maintenance
· Damage or Problems caused by alterations or modifications made
with Non-Honda parts.
· Any accident related repairs
*See owner manual for details and additions
TIRE COMPANIES WARRANTY COVERAGE
The tires that come as original equipment on your new Honda are warranted by their manufacturer (including the compact spare tire). A separate warranty statement for tires is in the glove box.
Obtaining Warranty Service:
RB Honda will be glad to help in determining if a problem in your vehicle is caused by a defective tire. We can also assist you in locating a local representative of the tire's manufacturer so you can get warranty service.
Yokohama Tire Corporation
(800) 722-9888; (714) 870-3800
Michelin Tire Corporation
(800) 847-3535; (864) 458-5000
(800) 321-2136; (330) 367-3872